Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off
How do I reach my alderperson?
You may reach your alderperson by visiting the Elected Officials page.


Show All Answers

1. How do I apply to serve on a board or commission?
2. How do I reach my alderperson?
3. Where can I find a copy of the city budget?

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus