Click to Home
Go To Search
emergency alert off

Health Department

Show All Answers

1. When are the Wauwatosa Health Department immunization clinics?
2. What do I need to do to obtain a food or restaurant license?
3. How can I get a tuberculosis (TB) skin test administered?
4. How do I dispose of syringes and sharps?
5. Where can I learn CPR?

IntranetPortal | 7725 W. North Avenue | Wauwatosa, WI 53213 | Phone: (414) 479-8900 | Legal Notices | Privacy | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus