Yard Material Collection Service
- Yard waste is collected every other week from April 16 - October 13 on your assigned collection day.
- Yard waste is collected the week you do not have recycling collection.
- Mark your containers "Yard Waste" or "Yard Materials" in letters that are at least 2" high.
- You can dispose of yard waste in paper bags.
- Bundle brush with string or twine. Do not use wire or plastic.
We ask that you separate leaves and brush from other household garbage during yard waste collection.
We do not collect:
- grass clippings
- root balls
- branches over 6 inches in diameter
- bundles of branches that are longer than 4 feet or heavier than 50 pounds
- yard waste in plastic bags
- more than 10 bags or bundles of yard waste on collection day
If you have excess yard waste:
- Call 414-471-8422 for pick-up of large piles of unbundled brush/branches
- Bring it to the Drop Off Center for $5
For more information, please contact the Department of Public Works Operations Division at
(414) 471-8422. | Email