Communicating with the City
There are many ways to chat with us. Here's how to reach city staff directly.
Post Date:10/26/2018 9:54 AM
Return to full list >>
We offer so many ways that residents can communicate with all of us who work for Wauwatosa. Here are just a few:
- Online service forms. See a pothole? Want to report a concern about a property? Or not sure where to start? Fill out an online form that goes directly to staff to help you. In the last six months, we've responded to 1,320 online service requests.
- Email lists. We have email lists for major construction or development projects, public health, and the city newsletter. Sign up to receive emails from us. Hit reply if you have a question.
- Facebook and Twitter. We bring core services to your social feeds and encourage you to talk with us there.
- Interactive Maps: Curious about the happenings in your part of Tosa? We have interactive maps available where you can see the safe routes to school and crossing guard locations, a map of reported crimes updated daily, and our new construction map which shows all active construction projects in Wauwatosa including details on the project, its timeline, and who you can contact with questions.
- Elected officials. See who your elected officials are and how to contact them directly.
- Meeting Portal. Can’t make it to a city meeting? Agendas and minutes of all meetings as well as videos of our Common Council and standing committee meetings are available at the meeting portal.