Preview Agendas for the Week of July 1
Common Council and Board of Public Works meet this week. See the full agenda online.
The Common Council meets regularly on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm. Draft agendas are posted on Friday evenings, and final agendas are posted the day before a meeting. You can view all meetings, minutes, and videos of certain meetings online.
Notable topics this week at the Common Council (July 2, 7:30 am) meeting include:
- Changing the name and mission statement of the Energy and Recycling Committee
- Approving a five-year rental agreement with the Tosa Farmer's Market for use of the Harts Mills Parking lot area
Board of Public Works meets this week as well (July 1, 8:30 am). They will discuss:
- An application by Pete's Pops for an ice cream street vendor license on 69th St and North Avenue from July 1 - September 30, 2019
- An application by Il Mito to encroach on City property with a projecting sign
- Request by Tribute Design Systems to connect a new structure located at Pinelawn Memorial
Park, 10700 W. Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, Wisconsin to City of Wauwatosa sanitary sewer
- Memo from the City Attorney recommending approval of an operating agreement with the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center for signalization of the intersection of N. 87th Street & W. Wisconsin Avenue