Absentee Voting for Wauwatosa
We encourage you to request an absentee ballot by mail
In-person absentee voting is sometimes referred to as "early voting." If you can't vote on election day, or if you want to complete your civic duty prior to election day, you can vote by absentee ballots in upcoming elections. You can submit an absentee ballot by mail or in person at the City Clerk's office (inside City Hall at 7725 W North Avenue).
If you're voting absentee in person, visit us during regular business hours at the Clerk’s office prior to each election. We are offering some extended hours for in person absentee voting for the Spring Election.
Spring Election: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
The first day to vote in person by absentee ballot for this election is Tuesday, March 17, 2020. You can submit in person absentee ballots through Friday, April 3 at 5:00 pm. We have extended voting hours during this period: We will be open 8:00 am - 4:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Then we'll be open 8:00 am - 6:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Learn more about absentee voting
- Check your voter registration status and/or register to vote
- See who is on the Wauwatosa ballot for mayor and alderpersons
- See your voting location.
- Know that Wauwatosa Avenue is closed March - September 1, 2020. If this impacts your commute, look for the detour and give yourself a few extra minutes for travel.
- If you used to vote at St. Camillus, know that due to construction on their campus, this location has changed to the Wauwatosa Public Works building (11100 W. Walnut Rd.). Access the building from North Avenue and 116th St. Do not use the entrance from Mayfair Road.