Preview Agendas for the Week of March 16
Common Council will discuss conditional uses for four proposed eating establishments, overnight street parking, and a vendor for card processing
The Common Council meets regularly on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm. Draft agendas are posted on Friday evenings, and final agendas are posted the day before a meeting. You can view all meetings, minutes, and videos of certain meetings online.
The Committee of the Whole (March 17, 6:45 pm) will discuss COVID-19 emergency operations planning. See which city services are available online, via mail or phone.
Notable topics at the Common Council (March 17, 7:30 pm) this week include:
- A Certified Survey Map at 92nd St and Watertown Plank Road
- Conditional uses for four proposed eating establishments
- Ordinance amending the need for a local massage therapist license and adopting the requirements of Wisconsin state law instead
- Approval of a contract with OpenEdge, a merchant services and gateway provider, for card processing
- Amending the ordinance related to overnight street parking