Curbside Pickup Resumes at the Wauwatosa Public Library
Place your requests, select a pickup window, and pick up items without contact from Library staff
Per Governor Ever's order, libraries can resume curbside pickup of items on April 24.
The Wauwatosa Public Library will begin accepting holds on Tuesday, April 21 available for pickup starting April 24.
Here's how the process works:
- Call the Library at (414) 471-8484 or email them at email@example.com to place requests. You may place up to 5 items on hold. Browse their catalog.
- Schedule a 10-minute pickup window at picktime.com/wauwatosalibrary. Same-day pickup is not available.
- Fill out the pickup form completely. Remember your scheduled pickup time and location
- Arrive to your scheduled pickup location at your selected time.
- Library staff will retrieve your items and bring them out without contact.