Preview Agendas for the Week of May 11
Committees meet to discuss the "Tosa Restarts" loan program, annual reports from citizen committees, and a liquor license application for the Renaissance Milwaukee West Hotel
PLEASE NOTE: In-person attendance by members of the public will be prohibited due to COVID-19 social distancing protocols pursuant to Governor Evers' order limiting public gatherings of 10 or more people. During COVID-19, see which city services are available online, via mail or phone.
Members of the public may view agendas in the Meeting Portal.
Notable topics this week during city meetings include:
- Plan Commission (May 11, 6pm) will have a public hearing for a conditional use at 4515 North Mayfair Road for religious assembly and a public hearing for 2929 North 114th St for a dog day care.
- Transportation Affairs (May 12, 5:30 pm) will review an ordinance related to prohibiting truck traffic on the City-owned portion of Chestnut Street and Kavanaugh Place.
- Government Affairs Committee (May 12, 5:35 pm) will hear the Equity and Inclusion Annual Report and an application for a liquor license by Renaissance Milwaukee West Hotel at 2300 North Mayfair Road.
- Community Affairs (May 12, 6 pm) will hear the Historic Preservation Commission Annual Report and Library Department Annual Report.
- Financial Affairs (May 12, 6:30 pm) will:
- review an agreement with Tosa Skateboarders United for a skatepark expansion
- hear a request to apply for DNR Urban Nonpoint Source & Storm Water Pollution Abatement Grant
- consider the 2019 Annual Action Plan amendments and update to the City's CDBG Public Participation Plan to use Community Development Block Grant COVID-19 funding
- consider a request from the Wauwatosa Revolving Loan Fund Corporation (WRLFC) and the Community Development Authority (CDA) for the Common Council to participate in funding a “Tosa Restarts” loan program and a request to replenish the CDA’s redevelopment fund
- hear from the Finance Director related to 2019 capital project carryovers
- Common Council (May 5, 7:30 pm) will discuss:
- an extension of Wauwatosa's emergency proclamation