Free COVID-19 Testing
The National Guard will be conducting free public COVID-19 testing at two Milwaukee sites
The National Guard will be conducting free public COVID-19 testing at two Milwaukee sites beginning Monday, May 11. Help us get a better understanding of the infection rate in Milwaukee by testing as many people as possible. Testing is the key to flattening the curve.
You are especially encouraged to attend if you:
- Have COVID-19 symptoms including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
- Are an essential or front-line worker including people who work in healthcare, grocery stores, transportation, food processing, assembly, manufacturing, or other facilities currently operating.
Who can be tested?
- This testing is open to the public.
- If you have symptoms, please do not take public transportation. Please wear a mask when you go out in public.
- No appointment is necessary. Walk up or drive up. Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- On the north side of Milwaukee: Midtown Center, 5825 W. Hope Ave, Milwaukee WI 53216
- On the south side of Milwaukee: UMOS, 2701 South Chase Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53207