Preview Agendas for the Week of May 18
Notable topics this week include the Fire Department's Annual Report, agreement with Tosa Skateboarders United related to the skatepark expansion, and a liquor and beer license for Renaissance Milwaukee West Hotel
PLEASE NOTE: In-person attendance by members of the public will be prohibited due to COVID-19 social distancing protocols pursuant to Governor Evers' order limiting public gatherings of 10 or more people. During COVID-19, see which city services are available online, via mail or phone.
Members of the public may view agendas in the Meeting Portal.
Notable topics this week during city meetings include:
- Board of Public Works (May 18, 8:30 am) will discuss an easement agreement with WE Energies to provide electrical services to the Potter Road pumping station and an agreement for maintenance of Hartung Park
- Committee of the Whole (May 19, 6:45 pm ) will hear the Fire Department's Annual Report
- Common Council (May 19, 7:30 pm) will:
- hear an update on continuity of City operations and a report from the Health Officer related to COVID-19
- review an agreement with Tosa Skateboarders United to designate ownership to the City upon completion of the skatepark expansion
- review an application for a liquor and beer license by the Renaissance Milwaukee West Hotel at 2300 North Mayfair Road