Requesting COVID-19 Lab Results from the Wauwatosa Health Department
If you visited a National Guard COVID-19 testing site, you can view your results by contacting your local health department
The National Guard is offering free COVID-19 testing sites in Milwaukee. If you were tested at one of these sites and were directed to obtain your COVID-19 test results from your local health department, please follow the directions below.
- You must be a Wauwatosa resident. If you are not a Wauwatosa resident, please call your local health department.
- Must have been tested at a National Guard Testing site. If you were not tested at one of these sites, please reach out to your provider or the facility where you were tested to access your results.
- Please fill out the Authorization for Use & Disclosure of Health Information form.
- Either scan or use your phone to take a picture of:
- The Authorization for Use & Disclosure of Health Information form; and
- Both sides of your driver’s license or other photo ID.
- Email these documents to email@example.com.
Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your results. Call (414) 479-8936 with any questions.