Wauwatosa Public Library Re-Opens
The library will be open at a reduced capacity, and curbside pickup is still available
The Wauwatosa Public Library is reopening to the public on June 15, 2020 at a reduced capacity and slightly different hours. Check library hours. Our alternative hours allow our shelvers to have time to reshelve books before the public is in the building.
We encourage our patrons to limit their visits to looking for items to check out or using a public computer.
What is available at the library?
- Place holds at home or on the public computers. View the catalog.
- Browse book shelves and check out items
- Use public computers in the adult library
- Use the public fax machine and photocopier
What's currently unavailable at the library?
- Tables and chairs
- Study rooms and meeting rooms
- Magazine and newspaper area
These are all measures to keep patrons and employees physically distanced and reduce the amount of high-touch areas.