New city website is your one-stop portal
Welcome to our new city website
We have redesigned our website to be a one-stop portal for all current and future residents and businesses. Through surveys and feedback, we have identified features and processes to make your interaction with our core services easier and more efficient.
We think a website can and should be continuously improved. We want to share with you what you can find on our new website today and hear from you about where you want us to go in the future.
This first phase of enhancements to our online presence brings you:
- a mobile responsive website – we want you to be able to easily find what you are looking for from any device, not just a computer
- service oriented navigation – we don’t want you to have to know how government works to find what you are looking for, so we have reorganized our navigation to put things like garbage collection in easier to find places
- myWauwatosa portal – type in your address to find your:
- Wauwatosa elected officials and how to contact them
- garbage, recycling, and yard waste collection dates
- ward and voting location
- Do you need help with something like a street light out or pothole in your road? Just fill out a service request and we will get right to it.
- A calendar that splits events going on in the community from public meetings so you can easily find what you are looking for
- Want the latest news on construction? Elected officials? Sign up for the city e-newsletter
Above image: MyWauwatosa on the homepage lets you look up where you vote, your alders, and schedule for yard waste collection
This is just the first phase of work we are undertaking to enhance our online presence. We want to communicate and share the information you want in an easy-to-navigate way. In future years, we plan to:
- bring more business online, allowing you to pay for more items on our website
- add more maps showing where public construction is occurring and what is happening
- add more videos to quickly share important topics with you
- add more content – let us know what you are looking for on your city’s website
Do you have a suggestion for how we can improve our website or a question about where you can find something? Please email us with a comment or feedback about the website.