Wauwatosa Life Sciences District Master Plan
About the Project
The Wauwatosa Life Sciences District is home to high-quality medical care, quality employment opportunities, desirable and diverse housing and a one-of-a-kind natural environment. The Wauwatosa Life Sciences District Master Plan is a long term strategy for development of the area over a 20-30 year period.
- Improve circulation and traffic
- Increase mutual trust and benefits
- Protect environmental areas
- Design integrated streets and buildings
- Provide housing and mixed-uses
- Create and enhance shared public places
The Plan Commission approved the revised plan on October 8. We will have a public hearing on December 4 at 7:30 pm during the Common Council meeting at City Hall.
As the Wauwatosa Life Sciences District Master Plan evolves, we invite you to submit comment on this webpage. We will continue to package all comments for elected officials for their consideration.