The Park View Room, located in the Muellner Building, features windows for viewing the Tosa Room and is ideal for meetings or classes.
Size and Capacity
Dimensions: 26' x 35’
Seating Capacity: 25
- 8' x 30" banquet tables (2)
- 4-hour minimum rental: $60
- Each additional hour: $15
- Maximum daily rental: $105
- Down-payment is 50% of full rental price and is due with application
- Remaining balance of rental cost due 30 days before rental date
Rental halls in the Muellner Building at Hart Park are available for private or public functions on:
- Monday - Thursday evenings, 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday evenings, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday, 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
To rent a hall, email or call the Parks Department office at (414) 471-8420 on weekdays, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. You can check Hall availability on this calendar. The Parks office is located at the Department of Public Works Facility at 11100 W. Walnut Road which can be accessed by traveling east on Walnut Road off of 116th Street.