The Rotary Stage is located on the east end of Hart Park and is an ideal venue for live entertainment.
For information on the stage size and layout, please take a look at the floor plan.
- Backstage dressing rooms
- Restroom facilities
Resident & Non-Resident Rate
- Half day, 0-5 hours: $250
- Full day, more than 5 hours: $400
Non-Profit Organization Rate
- Half Day, 0-5 hours: $180
- Full day, more than 5 hours: $300
The Rotary Stage is available for rent year round. Restroom facilities are available May through October:
- Hours are 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
- The Stage is not available on Wednesdays and July 4th
- The Stage is available for private or public events. The surrounding area is open to public foot traffic as part of Hart Park.
To rent the Rotary Stage, email or call the Parks Department office at (414) 471-8420 on weekdays, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. You can check hall availability on this calendar. The Parks office is located at the Department of Public Works Facility at 11100 W. Walnut Road which can be accessed by traveling east on Walnut Road off of 116th Street.