8213 Aberdeen Ct.
Phone: (414) 771-0123
Welcome to District 2
A Milwaukee native, I have lived in Wauwatosa since 1975.
I serve on:
- Common Council (President)
- Financial Affairs Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
Liaison and additional committee activities include:
- The Library Committee
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- Ad Hoc Committee on Communication & Marketing
- Ad Hoc Committee on the development of the UWM Discovery Park project
- The Common Council's Strategic Planning Committee
I came to the Council after many year's of volunteering in Wauwatosa, including coaching teams from the Wauwatosa Public Schools, and serving on orchestra and band boosters, the school district curriculum council, the board of the Education Foundation of Wisconsin. I was previously president of the board of the Wauwatosa Historical Society, during which time the Little Red Store was rehabilitated and put to use. In addition, I worked with neighbors to found the Lowell Damon Neighborhood Association.
I am the proud mom of three Wauwatosa school graduates, and I now get a chance to enjoy a grandchild, too.
As a fan of local theater, I can often be found attending local theater offerings and doing some volunteering for the Skylight.