The City Administrator:
- Assures that our services are performed in accordance with the policy direction set by the Common Council and within the City's resources.
- Serves and advises the Mayor and Common Council.
- Recommends most department directors for placement in their positions.
- Prepares an annual executive budget for council consideration.
- Enforces municipal laws and ordinances.
- Coordinates our operations and programs.
Contains Proposed and Adopted Budgets
Read the Quarterly Newsletter for City Information
City Comprehensive Plan
See the vision for the future of our Wauwatosa
City of Wauwatosa Economic Development Plan
See the vision for the development of Wauwatosa
Construction and Planning News
Stay up to date on what is happening in public construction and what private development projects are under consideration.
Did you know?
We are the 14th largest city in Wisconsin, with a boundary of 13.2 square miles, and a population of 47,000 residents. We are a business-friendly organization with a balanced budget, a healthy financial reserve, a Aaa General Obligation Bond rating, and an affordable cost of living.