City Services & COVID-19

Wauwatosa routinely plans, trains, and exercises with partner agencies on responses to pandemics or infectious diseases. We are monitoring developments related to COVID-19 as they happen. Learn about city services available online or by mail.

Curfew in Place

There is a state of emergency and a curfew in place for the City of Wauwatosa. Read more.


Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Do you want to report an issue to us - like a pothole, a property maintenance problem, or a streetlight that isn't working? We are here to help, so please let us know by completing one of the forms below.

Is the request form for your item missing? No problem - just fill out the General Service Request form and we will make sure it gets to the right person. 

Do you prefer to talk to someone? You can do that too. Call us at (414) 479-8900 and we will get you connected with the right staff member to help you. 

Forestry Service Request

ForestryDid you know we are responsible for publicly owned trees in Wauwatosa? This includes a street tree, trees on public property (like City Hall), and trees in our parks. Have you noticed a damaged tree, broken tree limb, or a tree that is diseased? Let us know by completing the Forestry Service Request form, so we can take the appropriate next step in tree care. 

General Service Request

Melanie - Service Request

Aren't sure who you need to talk to in order to get the help you need? No problem. Just let us know what your issue is by completing the General Service Request form and we will direct your request to the right person.

Landscape Service Request

City Hall LandscapingWe maintain the landscape and mowing at publicly owned property, such as public buildings, parks, and boulevards in Wauwatosa. Have you noticed a landscape maintenance issue you think we should address? Let us know by completing the Landscape Service Request form.


Property Maintenance Service Request

We operate a program aimed at preserving property values by maintaining properties in a condition that reflects a quality community. Are you concerned about the maintenance of a private property? Let us know by completing the Property Maintenance Service Request form.  


Refuse Service Request

Collection ServicesHave we missed garbage, recycling, or yard waste collection at your property? Do you need a new garbage or recycling cart? Let us know by completing the Refuse Service Request form.



Signs, Street Lights & Traffic Signals Service Request

Traffic & ElectricalHave you noticed a street sign down, a street light not working, or a traffic signal or flashing pedestrian beacon that needs repair? Let us know by completing the Traffic & Electrical Service Request form



Streets Service Request

Street SweeperHave you noticed a pothole, damaged curb, ice or snow issue, or a road that needs to be swept? Let us know by completing the Streets Service Request form.



Water Service Request

Hydrant InstallationDo you have a problem with discolored water or low water pressure at your property? Do you need to report a water main break? Let us know by completing the Water Service Request form. If it is an emergency, please call (414) 471-8480 and press 1.