About the Project
We're considering new development on River Parkway that includes affordable housing. The proposal consists of a 4-1/2 story, 118 unit senior apartment building with a mix of one- and two-bedroom units and 18 two-story, three-bedroom townhome units.
MSP Real Estate, Inc., is requesting a Zoning Map Amendment and preliminary plans for Planned Unit Development at 6400, 6410, and 6442 River Parkway. See the initial proposed design plans.
- Plan Commission will hear the proposals on October 8
- Common Council will set a Public Hearing date on October 16
- Public Hearing tentatively scheduled for November 20
- Community Affairs will discuss the zoning amendment and preliminary plans on November 27
- Common Council will vote on final motions on December 4
We have a new tool on our website that allows us to poll and collect comments on various issues. Go to this project's webpage for an opportunity to comment on it. Encourage others to leave their comments. We will package all comments and provide them to elected officials and the appropriate boards for their consideration.