Business Development in Wisconsin & Additional Support
The State of Wisconsin utilizes a combination of technical and financial assistance programs that have been designed to assist businesses at all points of the continuum including: business planning, site selection, initial capitalization, permitting (including environmental), employee training, research and development, business expansion, and export development.
There are a wide range of resources available to businesses in Wisconsin, whether initiating a new idea or expanding a business. The following links will guide you to all the important resources the State offers to help grow your business.
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
- WEDC Programs (Tax Credits, Business Loans, Grants, Training, etc.)
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- Small Business Administration
- Wisconsin Entrepreneur's Network
- Wisconsin Innovation Network
- WE Energies Financial Incentives
- SCORE of Southeast Wisconsin (Small Business Counselors)