Are you starting or expanding a business in Wauwatosa? There are a lot of factors that go into opening a business. Our comprehensive Guide to Opening or Expanding a Business outlines steps and provides useful information.
Please contact by phone at (414) 479-3520 or email so that we can discuss your plans and provide basic guidance to opening or expanding your business in our community.
We also recommend that you contact the Alderpersons who represent the district in which you wish to open a business to discuss your proposal with them.
Do you have questions about drafting a business plan or starting a business? Here are some organizations that may be of assistance:
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation - information on starting a business
- U.S. Small Business Administration - information for small businesses
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - School of Continuing Education - a small business development center
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative (WWBIC) - a service to help women and men launch and expand small businesses
- SCORE - counselors to America's small business