Health Insurance Coverage
Free or Low-Cost Clinics in the Area
- Milwaukee County Safety Net Clinic Referral Directory is a comprehensive listing of services in Milwaukee County, including Mental Health Resources.
- State of Wisconsin list of Dental Resources
- Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) Dental Hygiene Clinic
Wisconsin Well Woman Program (WWWP)
Women's Preventative Health Services
The Wisconsin Well Woman Program (WWWP) provides preventive health screening services to women with little or no health insurance coverage. Well Woman pays for mammograms, pap tests, and multiple sclerosis testing.
Women eligible for WWWP:
- Are age 45-64.
- Have income within the eligibility guidelines.
- Have no health insurance, have insurance that doesn't cover routine check-ups or screenings, or are unable to pay the deductible or co-payment.
How to apply
Wauwatosa women who are interested in the program should call the City of Racine Health Department, the Southeastern Wisconsin contact for WWWP, at 262-636-9292 to determine eligibility and schedule an appointment with a provider near you.