Wauwatosa Environmental Health Assessment
WHD recently conducted an Environmental Health Assessment. The assessment focuses on food safety, animal exposures, and home health hazards. The report provides valuable insight to the status of environmental health in Wauwatosa and helps identify potential areas for growth.
Wauwatosa Substance Use Information & Resource Guides
WHD created these guides as a resource for families to learn more about substance use, prevent misuse, and provide local resources for mental health and substance use treatment.
Community Health Profile
By law, local health departments are required to conduct an ongoing community assessment to determine local strengths and needs as a foundation for community programming. A Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is then developed.
Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
- Wauwatosa Health Department Annual Report 2017
- Wauwatosa Health Department Annual Report - Executive Summary 2017
- Wauwatosa Health Department Annual Report 2016
- Wauwatosa Health Department Annual Report - Executive Summary 2016
Adding Life to Years 2015 Senior Survey
Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS)
The Youth Risk Behavior Survey is administered to Wauwatosa East and West High School students.
Wauwatosa Infant Feeding Survey
- 2014 Wauwatosa Infant Feeding Survey Summary
- 2013 Wauwatosa Infant Feeding Survey Summary
- 2010 Wauwatosa Infant Feeding Survey Summary