Arrest Warrant

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Resolve an Arrest Warrant

If you are subject to an arrest warrant, you should report to the:

Wauwatosa Police Department
1700 N. 116th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226

You will be asked to pay the fine or:

  • If you cannot pay the fine immediately, you will be asked to sign for a court date (indigency hearing).
  • If you do not pay the fine or sign for a court date, you could be picked up by any police department in the state.
  • If there is a commitment ordered for jail time, you must pay the fine or go to jail.


For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430 or email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488.