Extension on a Fine

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Extension on a Fine

There are three options available to pay fines. You can:

  • Be given up to 60 days from the court date to pay the fine.
  • Enter into a partial repayment plan.
  • Request an indigency hearing. This must be done in person at the Municipal Court Clerk office.

If you do not pay your fine by the due date, the court will order a suspension of your driver's license or issue a warrant.


For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488.