Steps to Reopen a Case
To reopen your case:
- Submit a letter of request to the Municipal Court Clerk office. You should include:
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- The citation number and/or a copy of your ticket.
- Your current address and phone number.
- A deposit of $38 per ticket.
Your fine will be due upon request of motion if your driver's license is suspended for failure to pay or a warrant / commitment was issued.
The Court will consider your motion to reopen and issue a ruling, including the disposition of your deposit.
For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488.