Motion to Reopen a Case

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Steps to Reopen a Case

To reopen your case:

  • Submit a letter of request to the Municipal Court Clerk office. You should include:
    • A self-addressed, stamped envelope.
    • The citation number and/or a copy of your ticket.
    • Your current address and phone number.
    • A deposit of $38 per ticket.

Your fine will be due upon request of motion if your driver's license is suspended for failure to pay or a warrant / commitment was issued.

The Court will consider your motion to reopen and issue a ruling, including the disposition of your deposit.


For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488.