Not Guilty Plea

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In order to plead not guilty:

  • Appear in court on your assigned date and enter the plea. A pre-trial or trial court date will be assigned. or
  • Enter a not guilty plea in writing by mail or fax prior to the court date. A pre-trial or trial court date will be mailed to you. If you do not appear in court on the new court date, a default judgment will be taken.
  • In your letter be sure to include:
    • Citation number
    • Date you were scheduled to appear
    • Your name
    • Your current mailing address
    • A phone number where you may be reached during the day


For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488. Fax: (414) 479-8999.