In order to plead not guilty:
- Appear in court on your assigned date and enter the plea. A pre-trial or trial court date will be assigned. or
- Enter a not guilty plea in writing by mail or fax prior to the court date. A pre-trial or trial court date will be mailed to you. If you do not appear in court on the new court date, a default judgment will be taken.
- In your letter be sure to include:
- Citation number
- Date you were scheduled to appear
- Your name
- Your current mailing address
- A phone number where you may be reached during the day
For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488. Fax: (414) 479-8999.