Payments are not required prior to the initial court appearance.
Citations paid before your initial court appearance may be paid at the:
Wauwatosa Police Department
1700 N. 116th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Citations paid on the day of your initial court appearance or after must be paid at the:
Municipal Court Office
7725 W. North Ave.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30 pm
If the judge imposes a fine on you, you have three payment options.
- You may pay immediately.
- You may request up to 60 days to pay.
- You may enter into a partial payment agreement.
- May be made by cash, money order, or check, with some exceptions.
- Credit card payments are accepted in person only.
- Make checks payable to the 'City of Wauwatosa'.
If you miss your court appearance
- You will be found guilty by default.
- You have 60 days to pay the fine.
- A letter of explanation will be mailed to the address appearing on the citation.
If you fail to pay your fine in full by the due date or fail to enter into a partial payment agreement
- The alternative penalty of a driver's license suspension or jail time will be ordered.
For more information, please email the Municipal Court Clerk or call (414) 471-8488.