The annual PoP Awards honor exterior improvements to residential, commercial, and public property in the City of Wauwatosa. The nominated property must be at least 50 years old and the improvements must have been completed with five years prior to the date of nomination. Recipients are announced at the first Common Council meeting in May during Historic Preservation month.
- Jon and Judy Jensen for landscaping improvements at 7516 Oakhill Avenue.
- Anodyne Coffee for exterior property improvements at 7471 Harwood Avenue.
- Mandel Group for exterior property improvements to the Eschweiler Administration building at 9810 Echelon Lane.
- Marie Visaya and Chris Runde, 6821 Wisconsin Avenue, for exterior improvements.
- Steven and Katherine Thompson, 7513 Watson Avenue, for exterior improvements.
- Joshua Jeffers, J. Jeffers & Co., LLC, for improvements to the commercial building located at 6528 West North Avenue.
- Joshua Jeffers, J. Jeffers & Co., LLC, for improvements to the commercial building located at 6505-19 West North Avenue.
- Matt and Melissa Stippich, 2220 Wauwatosa Avenue, for a rear porch addition.
- Mark and Jean Biebel, 8130 Warren Avenue, for exterior improvements including rear porch.
- Belair Cantina, 6817 West North Avenue, for building renovations.
- Rocket Baby Bakery owned by Geoff & Shannon Trenholme, 6822 West North Avenue, for exterior renovations and landscaping.
- Alex Johnson and Julia White, 7336 Hillcrest Drive, for exterior renovations and landscaping.
- Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool, 1800 N. Swan Blvd, for renovations to the bathhouse.
- Emily McNulty, 6178 Washington Circle, for a veranda improvement to her home.
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club, 1626 Wauwatosa Avenue, for the accessible entrance addition.