What we do
- Collect your garbage and recycling
- Maintain your streets
- Maintain sanitary and storm sewers
- Maintain water mains
- Maintain street lights and traffic signals
- Plant and prune City trees
- Maintain landscaping at City properties
- Maintain City vehicles
The snowplow damaged my mailbox. What can I do?
Call us as soon as possible at (414) 471-8422 to let us know. We need the following information process your claim:
- The address where the incident took place
- The date of the incident
- The amount of the damage claim
- Any other information you have relating to the incident such as truck number, any witnesses, etcetera.
What should I do if my sewer backs up?Call us at (414) 471-8422. We usually respond within an hour of your call. If our sewer line is plugged we will open it at no cost to you. If our sewer line is open and flowing, and the obstruction is in your lateral or home plumbing, we will advise you to call a licensed plumber at your cost for a repair.