Other Collection Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Dead Animal Collection

For dead animal collection in public right-of-way, call (414) 471-8422.

Household Hazardous Materials Disposal

The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) offers ways to properly dispose of many types of household hazardous wastes. For more information, view their website or call (414) 271-MMSD.


For more information, please email the Department of Public Works Operations Division or call (414) 471-8422.