Current Year Taxes
Please read requirements and instructions before clicking on link below to the web portal.
- May have to temporarily disable pop-up blocker
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or greater, Firefox 3.0 or greater
- Adobe Reader 8 or greater
- Ensure “Real Estate” is selected if looking up a real estate parcel
- "Personal Property" refers to non-real estate business property - not a personal residence
- Enter either Parcel ID (without dashes) only or
- Enter house number / street name combination – do not enter Prefix Direction, Street Type or Parcel ID when using this combination
- Failure to follow specific look-up instructions will cause no results to be returned
- Select “Property Summary” for receipt and “Print Tax Bill” for copy of the original bill
Property Tax Electronic Payments
- The City of Wauwatosa accepts website credit card and e-check payments.
- To make a website payment, simply click on the link to the web portal. Once the tax information for the property is displayed, a link to the payment site will be available.
- The payment site is administered by Point and Pay.
- User fees apply
- Credit cards, 2.39% of transaction, $1.50 minimum fee
- E-Checks also available as method of payment with a nominal flat fee charge
Trouble navigating the web portal? Contact the Treasurer's Office at 414-479-8960 or firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday)
Prior Year Taxes
- Prior Year Real Estate Tax Payment history maintained by Milwaukee County
- Prior Personal Property Tax(business non-real estate) payment history is found on the City of Wauwatosa Web Portal
For additional questions about property taxes, please go to the Property Tax Information Page.